In our first planning session, Dr. Mattingly identified both his target patients:
- Patients who are looking to build a trusting relationship—a partnership for dental health
- Patients and parents of patients who are open and willing to be compliant with our recommendations
- Patients and parents of patients who are proactive about their dental health
And the kind of care he wanted to be known for:
- Solid clinical skills
- Professional physical setting
- Superior Staff
Using this as a guide, CareConnect helped Dr Mattingly take the money he had been spending each month on Yellow Page ads and redirect that to more targeted communication and education tactics, including
- A new brand that reflected the key attributes and messages of the practice
- Targeted post card mailings for current patients, such as patients who had not been in for more than 6 months and patients who had work that remained to be done and had met the deductible in their dental plan that calendar year.
- A new, functional website that provided an attractive view of the professional setting and superior staff and allowed patients to request appointments online.
- A Facebook presence that can promote special incentives and create a dialog with his patients and his community.
As a result, Dr Mattingly’s practice has grown. There is less down time due to open spots in the schedule and more efficiency due to the online scheduling. All of these have a direct, positive impact on his bottom line.
Learn more about CareConnect